My second nonfiction publication appeared in Longridge Review Fall 2018.
Everyday Haiku, an Anthology
In 2014, I joined a private Facebook group called The Haiku Room. The thirty-three members all resolved to write a haiku every day for one year. I didn't make quite 365 haikus that year, but almost. And I've kept up the practice off and on ever since. Several of my haikus appeared in a lovely anthology published by Wandering Muse Press.
My prose poem, "Double Dutch, 1963" appeared in Rabbit Poetry Journal #19. This beautifully designed journal is published in Melbourne, Australia. This poem also appeared in Always a Blue House. You can read my poem by purchasing a copy of Rabbit 19 here or a copy of Always a Blue House from Powell's Books here.
"799-7632" appeared as part of Silver Birch Press's WHEN I MOVED Poetry and Prose Series. Read the poem here.
"Lesvos" and "Washing Dishes" were published in When Women Waken's Being Issue. You can read these poems here.
- “Stroke” appeared in Calyx, Summer 2010, Vol. 26:1
- “Buttons” appeared in From the Porch Swing, Silver Boomer Books
- “Daughters” appeared in Writing for Our Lives, Vol. 8
- “Faces of the Madonna” appeared in Bellowing Ark, vol. 15, No. 2
- “Sky City” appeared in Earth’s Daughters, Edition 50
- “Speaking Tongues” appeared in Lucid Stone, Fall 1997, Issue 11
- “Childhood” appeared in 13th Moon, vol. XV, No. 1 & 2